Every woman should pay attention to her vaginal health as it affects the overall health. If there is some kind of issue in this area, fertility, desire for sex, and the ability to reach orgasm can be affected. When women face a vaginal issue, they feel very shy to share it with somebody, and are also shy to consult a doctor.
WHAT CAN I DO TO KEEP MY VAGINA HEALTHY?
These are just some of the right methods to deal with the vagina and make it free of disease.
Check out what you should do in order to keep your vaginal are healthy:
- Wear cotton clothes in order to prevent vaginal odor;
- Shave or wax your bottom to keep it clean;
- Wash the buttocks last, so that nothing dirty go inside the vagina;
- Clean the vaginal area at least once daily to keep it free from infections;
- Wash the area between the vaginal opening and the anus well;
- Put the lower lips aside and wash around the clitoris with your fingers;
- Mild soaps will prevent infections and will make your vaginal area free from diseases.