Atherosclerosis manifests through plaque buildup and if it is left untreated, then it may cause stroke and heart failure. The blood vessels are constricted and this hampers the normal blood flow to the brain and heart. The plaque will accumulate due to high blood triglyceride and LDL cholesterol levels. For a successful treatment and survival it is highly important to detect it early.
There are beneficial treatments recommended by natural medicine. One such medicine is fenugreek seeds which provide amazing health benefits, particularly among those people who want to reduce LDL cholesterol levels. They are packed with fiber and they prevent the absorption of cholesterol. Moreover, the soluble fiber increases the viscosity of the food which is being digested and at the same time inhibits the overproduction of bile acid. Finally, the seeds are beneficial in eliminating of toxins from the body, acting like an effective natural cleanser.
You can use them in two ways in order to provide artery cleanse.
- 1st way – soak the seeds in water prior going to bed and let them stay during the night. Then, eat them on an empty stomach in the morning.
- 2nd way – add 1 tsp of the seeds into a glass of water and boil it for 5 minutes. Strain the liquid and add honey to it once I cools off. Consume 1-2 cups of it daily for a period of 1 few months.
In a couple of months your blood vessels will be completely free of plaque buildup and you will lower the risks of cardiovascular issues.
These tips can help you prevent the creation of arterial plaque and clogging:
- Quit alcohol;
- Quit smoking;
- Reduce the intake of sugar;
- Eliminate fried red meat;
- Take a few snacks throughout the day;
- Drink 2-3 cups of green tea during the day;
- Consume bright-colored fruits like blueberries, oranges, mangoes, and watermelons;
- Cook your food in extra-virgin olive oil;
- Drink 1-2 glasses of pure organic cranberry juice on daily basis;
- Consume beans and whole-grain foods daily;
- Consume 2-3 tbsp. of extra-virgin coconut oil.