Cancer is one of the most dangerous diseases in the world and every year more than 100 million people die from this disease, and the mortality is still on the rise.
In most cases, prostate cancer progresses slowly and poorly when is causing the symptoms until it is quite advanced.
This is good for you because at these point you need to be careful and pay attention to the following symptoms:
- Frequent urination, especially at night
- Urination problems
- Weak or interrupted urine stream
- The feeling of incomplete emptying
- The terminal drip
- A complete inability to urinate
- Pain and burning sensation during urination
- Blood in the urine and in the semen
- Loss of bladder control
- Painful ejaculation
- Loss of the ability of having erections
- Bone pain, especially in the lower extremities and the spine