Bed bugs are parasitic insects which feed on blood. Unfortunately, ever since the 90s, these parasites have become extremely common and difficult to eliminate.
FEW FACTS ON BED BUGS
- They have been present for thousands of years all across the world
- Adult beg bugs are similar to ticks. They are oval in shape, brown in color, and about 1/5 inch long
- They consume up to six times their body weight in the blood
- They come out at night and hide during the day
- They can thrive in clean home, contrary to popular belief that they live in dirty places only
- According to the CDC, they are generally harmless and don’t carry or spread disease
STEPS TO A BED BUG-PROOF HOME
Once settled down in your home, these parasites are difficult to eliminate. They thrive under different conditions, reproduce very fast, and can go without food for up to 400 days.
While most people opt for chemical extermination, the problem is that these sleep bugs eventually become resistant to those chemicals. This article provides 9 effective tips to get rid of these nasty bugs, in an all-natural and safe way.