Skin is the largest organ of our body and the one that usually is the most exposed one. There are some areas, like ankles or elbows that often pass unnoticed and dry out due to the lack of hydration. The buttocks represent a part where skin can also be very sensitive and needs special care in order to preserve its tonicity.
Without a doubt, the best ally when it comes to toning the gluteal muscles are the exercises, but you can also make your skin elastic again by using a natural mask that you can make at your own house.
• 1 kiwi
• A handful of strawberries
• A tablespoon of olive oil
1.Blend the strawberries with kiwi so that they make a homogenous mass. Add the olive oil and stir well.
2. Put the mask on your gluteus. Leave it on for 20 minutes and rinse off with cold water.
Repeat the process for at least two or three times a week.
OTHER TIPS FOR TONING YOUR BUTTOCKS
- Do the simple, area-centered exercises at home.You can do lunges, climb stairs, and do squats, leg stretches or the bridge, as you can see in the photograph. If you hold this last position and raise and then lower your buttocks you will be strengthening the muscles.
- Keep a healthy diet rich in proteins, such that can be found in lentils, eggs and dairy products. Drink at least two liters of water a day.