We all love how sharp we look in a new pair of shoes. But breaking them in can be sheer agony. Plus, once they are perfect it’s not long before they are stinky, covered in scratches, and not fit to be seen in polite company.
But it doesn’t have to be that way!
1. RESTORE WHITENESS BY RUBBING TOOTHPASTE ON YOUR OLD SHOES.
It doesn’t just whiten your teeth.
2. CLEAN LEATHER WITH RUBBING ALCOHOL.
3. FRESHEN UP YOUR SNEAKERS WITH BAKING SODA.
It will give them that “brand new” smell once more.
4. USE A NAIL FILE TO BANISH SCRATCHES.
5. SOAK IN A VINEGAR SOLUTION TO GET RID OF BAD SMELLS.
6. SHINE PATENT LEATHER WITH PETROLEUM JELLY.
They’ll gleam like diamonds.
7. USE CORNMEAL TO ABSORB SUEDE STAINS.
Water stain? What water stain?