In order for the people make most of the brain, it needs to be exercised and nurtured. Synapses need to be created and conserved for the brain to stay alert and healthy during the adulthood. Parents can ensure their child’s development through Superbrain Yoga, a simple squat exercise which offers many benefits for children, as well as adults who seek brain wellness and patients with Attention Deficit Order, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Down Syndrome, Alzheimer’s or other development challenges and cognitive delays that seek normalcy and cures.
The science behind the Superbrain Yoga
This exercise is based on the research of Dr. Joie P. Jones of the Department of Radiological Sciences at the University of California and it works using the body’s energy centers which absorb, digest, and distribute energy to different parts of the body. Those centers are actually major acupuncture points that congregate around the area of the ear when it is affected by pressure from the exercise. Also, the finger pads which are used in the exercise stimulate neuropathways into the brain by activating acupuncture points on the earlobes. After the exercises are done, the left and the right hemispheres are synchronized.
This exercise, if done correctly, will help the energy trapped in the lower energy centers move up through the major centers of the body. The energy will pass through the heart center and fill it with a feeling of inner peace. Then the energy will move up through the throat and beyond, then the creativity and energy will be improved. The sex drive will also be regulated. Prolonged practice of Superbrain Yoga will help the practitioner become smarter and more psychologically balanced.
How to activate and energize the brain?
- Face East. The elderly should face North.
- Any jewelry should be removed and the tongue should be connected to the roof of your mouth, which should stay there throughout the entire exercise.
- Cross your upper body with your left hand to take hold of your right earlobe with the thumb and forefinger. The thumb has to be in front.
- Cross your upper body with your right arm to hold the left earlobe, just like the other hand with the thumb in front. Your left arm should be close to your chest and inside your right arm. Press both the earlobes simultaneously.
- Inhale through your nose and slowly squat down to the ground.
- Hold your breath and exhale, going back to the standing position.
- This squatting action has to be repeated 14 times. Keep holding the earlobes and touching the roof of your mouth with the tongue during the exercise.
When to expect the results
The results will be visible in the first three months of daily repetition, and in just 7 months, your child will improve their cognitive abilities by 20-35%. By that time, this will become a habit to the child that needs to continue throughout the life. This will ensure the following generations grow up healthy and smart.