We all know that laurel is a very good spice that has a special place in every kitchen. But we do not know that these leaves in addition to using them to prepare foods are also useful in our health.
Laurel leaves are used for the preparation of an excellent medicinal oil that has many beneficial properties for our health that you can make in the home.
BENEFITS OF THE BAY LEAVES:
- Calms the nervous system.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- It reduces the colon.
- It increases and stimulates the sweating process.
- It is used for joint pains and treats varicose veins.
- Increases mental activity in general.
- 30 grams of bay leaves.
- 250 ml of olive oil.
- Grind the leaves with mortar or hands.
- Crush until they release a light oil.
- They must be dry leaves.
- When they are well crushed, introduce them with the oil that they have released in an airtight container and cover with olive oil.
- Then cover and let macerate two weeks in a cool and dry place.
After the time, the leaves must be changed by new ones so that the aroma intensifies, doing the same procedure.
- Cover and leave for two more weeks.
- Then glue this oil.
- You should do this with a cloth or cotton cloth.
- Squeeze the cloth as much as possible, to retain as little oil as possible.
BENEFITS OF LAUREL OIL:
- If desired you can lightly heat the fire.
- Rub this oil thoroughly into the affected joints.
- It is also used for ear and migraine.
- For severe headaches, massage this oil into the temples, it will quickly disappear.
- You can replace aspirin with laurel oil because it reduces the rise in body temperature.
- It improves the appetite.
- Helps eliminate pain in the stomach and intestines.
- It normalizes renal and hepatic function.
- This oil can also be used as a lotion to solve skin problems on the face.
- It is a very effective lotion against pimples and acne.