Not only is olive oil beneficial when consumed, but is also useful when used on the skin. These are the benefits for the skin:
- Apply the olive oil on your skin and use it to massage it.
- This will make your skin very soft.
- The olive oil works as a magic wand for most dry areas of the skin, especially knees and elbows.
- Massage your head with olive oil using circular motion and leave on it on for the next 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes wash your hair with a mild shampoo and wash it as you normally do. This will surely help you get rid of dandruff.
- Add 3 tablespoons of olive oil to 4 tablespoons of salt.
- Mix nicely these 2 ingredients.
- Apply this mixture 2-3 times a week.