We all know that apple cider vinegar has many health benefits, but did you know that it is also a great environment-safe and natural cleaner? Many different things can be cleaned with vinegar because it is a weak form of acetic acid.
In this article, we will present you 10 interesting ways in which you can use ACV, all you have to is to follow these easy steps and the results will amaze you. The best part about vinegar is that it is extremely cheap.
1. If your drain has clogged and you do not have draining out, do not worry. Take some vinegar and some baking soda, and pour nearly half a cup of baking soda into the drain, and then one cup of vinegar. When the foam goes away, pour some hot water in it and wash everything out.
2. If you have some sticky residues from a sticker or a tape on some item, take some white vinegar and saturate the area. After several seconds, scrub away quickly and easily.
3. If your trash can stinks, even when it is empty, you should use white vinegar to solve this problem. The procedure is the following one: take a piece of bread, pour some vinegar over it and let it soak up. Then, put the piece of bread on the bottom of the trash can and let it stay there overnight. The following day, remove the bread and you will notice that the terrible stench has gone. Use this method for removing the stench from any other smelly place.
4. If you are tired of buying different cleaning products, make yourself a cleaner for all purposes. Take a spray bottle and pour white vinegar in it, up to one third of the spray bottle. Fill up the remaining part of the bottle with water a couple of drops of dish soap. You will get a cleaner which is really efficient and safe for both the kitchen and the bathroom.
5. If your home is invaded by fruit flies, you should know that you can easily catch them. Just pour some apple cider vinegar into a small bawl and cover the top with Saran wrap, poking a few holes. This means that you have set the trap: the flies will enter, but they won’t be able to leave.
6. If you do not have much time, and you need to get some wrinkles out of your clothes, pick a spray bottle and add one part of vinegar and three parts of water. After you have misted the clothing, leave it hanging for a few minutes. Once it dries, the wrinkles will be flattened out.
7. If your cat claws at your furniture all the time, do not worry. You should just pour a little vinegar in a spray bottle and sprit the area. The cat won’t come close to that area anymore, as cats hate vinegar and its smell.
8. If your flowers die too quickly and you cannot enjoy their beauty, pour some apple cider vinegar in the water in the vase and stir. This mixture will provide the flowers with the opportunity to stay alive for longer than they used to.
9. If you cannot get your glasses clean, do not worry. Just take a soft cloth and soak it in a little white vinegar. The vinegar will aid you remove all the stains, dirt, and smudges left on your glasses and it will make them crystal clear and shiny.
10. In the end, if your pans and pots have some stains which are very hard to clean, just put the pot or the pan on the stove, add a cup or two of white vinegar and the same quantity of water. Let the mixture boil for nearly five minutes and your cookware will become clean as if they were new.