High blood sugar levels are often manifested by frequent hunger, stomach problems or weight gain, even when you keeping things under control.
The most common contributors to high blood sugar levels include an unhealthy diet, excessive exposure to stress, certain medications, sedentary lifestyle, certain health issue etc. Just as a reminder, high blood sugar is a pre-diabetic condition. In other words, high blood sugar levels mean that you’re pre-diabetic.
Unfortunately, people are often unaware that they have high blood sugar levels. The most common symptoms include:
- A dry mouth,
- Feeling thirsty all the time,
- Stomach problems,
- Slow healing of cuts and wounds,
- Feeling hungry all the time,
- Dry and itchy skin,
- Frequent urination and urination during the night,
- Lack of focus,
- Nerve problems,
- Blurred vision,
- Recurrent infections,
- Excess abdominal fat/weight gain,
- Chronic fatigue or extreme tiredness.