In case you do not know why is a tennis ball being used to reduce muscle pain, the answer is that its secret lies in its elasticity, which lets the muscles to stretch out.
In this article, we will explain some of the muscular trigger points in your body and show how a tennis ball provides muscle pain relief.
The exercise targets the rotator cuff muscles. Engaging in constant motion or having poor posture are the main contributors to tender and uncomfortable shoulders.
- Put a tennis ball on the shoulder edge, lying face up on the ground.
- Roll over the ball with your shoulder to relieve tenderness.
A long day at the office affects the whole body , especially the erector and suboccipital muscles. This exercise soothes your neck by stretching out particular muscles.
- Lie on the floor and keep two tennis balls under the base of the skull.
- Next, nod the head up and down, letting the ball settle into the back of the neck.
- Reverse direction after one minute by moving the head from side to sid.
Many things affect the back and can cause pain in this body part, including the shoes you wear, the way you sit, or the position you sleep in. Tennis ball helps reduce back pain.
- Lie on the back and keep two balls between the tailbone and the ribs
- Shift the pelvis from side to side so that the balls cross your legs
- Slow down the movement in the affected areas of the back
- Do this for 5 minutes
- Sit and place the ball behind the knee
- Contract the muscles 10 times and relax 10 times
- Do the same on both knees 10 times