Nature’s warehouse holds beneficial options for removing dark spots from your face.
Instead of using a chemical products for your skin, try using some natural home remedies.
In this article we’re going to present you two natural, simple and easy to make home remedies that will help you get rid of the annoying dark spots on your face.
Lemon Juice Scrub
- Cut a lemon and remove the seeds.
- Put 1/2 tsp. of sugar into a small bowl and dip the cut edge of your lemon into the sugar.
- Then you need to rub the lemon with sugar on each spot on your face to exfoliate dead skin that surrounds your dark spots.
- When the sugar lemon mixture dries, rinse your face with lukewarm water.
You should repeat this process weekly until your spots are less visible.
Lemon Juice Spot Treatment
- Roll one lemon on your kitchen counter for a few seconds, applying slight pressure with your hands to release the juice from the membranes.
- Cut the lemon in half and squeeze the juice through a strainer into a cup or bowl.
- Dip a cotton swab into the bowl.
- Then apply a few drops of lemon juice to the spots you want to remove.
- Let the lemon juice dry, then wash your face with cool water.
You should repeat this treatment every morning and evening until the spots fade.
Note: You need to consult with a health professional about face spots that are not responding to simple home remedies.