Autumn is the time when many of us get a viral or bacterial infection. Often we meet with various infections, bronchitis and cough, and it often takes a long to recovery. Viral infections lead to bronchitis and then you can feel dry or wet cough, which may last for 2-3 weeks.
Many will say when they find themselves in this state, run to buy antibiotics. It can only hurt, because antibiotics are never used when it comes to viral disease. Then you will only increase the resistance of these microorganisms. Antibiotics are used to treat diseases caused by bacteria.
However, it is better to turn to natural remedies that will help your body to cope with the disease, without side effects.
- Boil 250 ml of milk, then leave to cool to room temperature.
- When cool, add a tablespoon of butter and a tablespoon of honey.
- Blend all ingredients, and then scramble egg yolk and ¼ tablespoons of baking soda.
- Take this medicine at bedtime, at least 5 days in order to achieve better results.
This medicine is excellent for the treatment of cough, bronchitis, sore throat and tracheitis, and can be used by children.
You will need:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
Mix all ingredients and heat together and drink during the day, half drink in the morning, half at night.
Do not hesitate and try these natural remedies, because you will not regret it.